In order to provide the quickest support possible, it is helpful if you include an Administrator username and password to your site so our support staff can take a look at the issue at hand. We recommend that you create a temporary admin login, which can then be deleted once we are finished helping. To do this:
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to Users → Add New
- Enter a username* (use something unique like themesquared75 )
- Enter an email address (you can use email@example.com
Note: we don’t actually receive emails sent here, so if you need to send us login details you’ll need to add them to your support ticket).
- Enter a password. (for security reasons you should make sure this is a strong password, even though it’s only a temporary account.
- Confirm the password in the second password field.
- Make a note of the password, as you’ll need to send it to us. Alternatively, you can check the ‘Send Password‘ box to get the login details sent to your email address.
- Make sure the Role field is set to ‘Administrator‘
- Click the Add New User button.
Note: Once your issue is resolved and you no longer need the account, you can go to Users » All Users, and click ‘Delete‘ under the username of the account to delete it.