You can install your theme via WordPress theme uploader or FTP.
Note: We recommend using a child theme if you are going to customize your theme files, as this will make it easier to update your parent theme.
via WordPress Theme
- Download the latest version of the theme from ThemeForest account by going to Downloads tab.
- Navigate to Appearance → Themes in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Click the Add New button at the top of the page and go for the Upload Themes option.
- For the file upload, pick Theme Files / theme.zip in the theme package downloaded from ThemeForest and click Install Now.
- Click Activate once the upload has finished and you are ready for the next steps.
You can manually install your theme files via FTP if you are an advanced user.
- Log into your hosting space via a FTP software like FileZilla.
- Retrieve the ZIP file from your new ThemeForest download and extract the file.
- Then simply drag and drop the new theme folder into wp-content → themes location using FTP application.
- To Activate the theme go to your site WordPress Dashboard then to Appearance → Themes.